[Asterisk-Users] DIAX to DIAX call and disconnecting after 50-60 sec.

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Dec 8 06:30:07 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <dtoma at fx.ro>
To: "Asterisk Users" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 3:49 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] DIAX to DIAX call and disconnecting after 50-60
sec.

> Hi,
>
> There is any other user of DIAX with this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Yes, my calls that are DIAX to asterisk to DIAX disconnect after about a
minute. These are Extension to Extension calls.

HOWEVER, I tested with the IAXComm/IAXClient and had the same results. So, I
don't believe it's in your app, I think it's something in the library.

Dan, Can you enable some kind of debugging log/text file dump? I saw a brief
try at an error message in the iaxclient...

-----
Andrew Thompson http://aktzero.com/
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.