[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6 now available- some fixes included

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Mon Dec 8 01:47:46 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Thompson" <asteriskuser at aktzero.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.6 now available- some fixes included

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'll try to find  a Windows ME PC today to test it.
I know that some of the multilingual support does not work in Windows 95,
but in 98/ME it must be ok.
I'll check that and be back with an answer till tommorrow.

Thank you for your understanding and best regards,
Dan

P.S. Someone else on this list with Windows 98/ME which can send me some
feedback about the MLsupport?