[Asterisk-Users] RxFAX application

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Dec 7 02:11:05 MST 2003

Dan wrote:

>Hi Steve,

I'm not sure what you mean by Class. That term is usually applied to FAX
modem interfaces. It supports V.29 at 9600 and 7200bps. The version I am
testing now also supports V.27ter at 4800 and 2400. However, you are not
getting that far. rxfax is not even seeing the initial exchange using
300bps/V.21.

Regards,
Steve