[Asterisk-Users] Re: LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC INFORMAITON ( was Re: [Asterisk-Users] H.323 Phone w/ Asteisk)

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Sat Dec 6 22:05:50 MST 2003

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
>
> >I know people are running h.323 in production (or so I've heard), but as (AFAIK) there still are some
> >unsolved issues, YMMW.
> >

> Why not list out the specific problems and they can be addressed if they
> are still a problem? You are quick to bash my channel driver but you
> never seem to ever offer any SPECIFIC information.

Jeremy,
	I just got the NuFone H323 channel driver compiled in and will be
doing some testing with Erricson H323 phones. I'll be happy to report back
to you on my progress. Since I've never played with H323 anything, I may
need some pointers on what type of information you will need! ;)

                             KP-216-121-ST