[Asterisk-Users] H.323 Phone w/ Asteisk

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Sat Dec 6 11:22:29 MST 2003

On Saturday 06 December 2003 19:01, Greg Boehnlein wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I have a friend that is asking if he can use his Ericsson 3413
> H.323 IP phone with Asterisk. I can't seem to find any reference to this
> phone on the Wiki...

you can either use chan_h323 or chan_oh323 (the latter is contrib stuff -
google it up). Both needs pwlib and openh323. RTFM first and if it doesn't
work, send an email to the list or ask on IRC. I know people are running
h.323 in production (or so I've heard), but as (AFAIK) there still are some
unsolved issues, YMMW.

roy