[Asterisk-Users] MGCP IADs

James Schenck asterisk at egraphdesign.com
Sat Dec 6 07:26:08 MST 2003

I am new to * and after getting some much needed help from someone on the
IRC channel with my config files I got my system up and going.
I have several dlink DG 104s's and they seem to work fine on my LAN the only
trouble I have is trying to get them to work thru double Nat by that I mean
on both ends. My * box is behind Nat and I am trying to setup a 104s at
another location behind Nat no luck so far but I will get it somehow.
I have read in the lists that they loose their config but I have not had
that trouble the only advice I have is if you upgrade the firmware reset to
factory default after then configure the units with a serial cable

James Schenck
Egraph Design Inc.
Arkansas Online Internet Services
(870) 857-3287