[Asterisk-Users] USB - FXS for Windows....

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sat Dec 6 01:48:57 MST 2003

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary" <gary at ausmail.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 3:19 AM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] USB - FXS for Windows....

> Yup there is the tigerjet unit...
>
> has anyone found any others BUT which there might be a hope that
> iaxclient and diax could actually get a bell ring ?
>
> Gary

I intended to make the Actiontec's device (the only one I personally have)
to be fully supported by DIAX, but the Actiontec support team does not want
to help, so... if another producer who read this list is interested that his
own product to be fully supportde by DIAX, then I kindly ask him to send me
a mail.

I'm really interested in an USB phone interface supporting the following as
a minimum:
- dial
- on/off hook
- callerid (passed to the phone)
- ring

or even an USB phone with the same functionality.

Best regards,
Dan