[Asterisk-Users] Echo X100P and X-Lite SIP Phone

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Fri Dec 5 17:40:28 MST 2003

Apparently you have no clue how to use google?

You need to adjust the rx/tx gain

This was just covered like 10 times last month.

cd /usr/src/zaptel
./ztmonitor 1 -v
(or some other channel)

Then in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf

while watching the ztmonitor during a call.. talk normal.  You will prob.
notice the rx side doesn't jump very far up the scale.  Raise the rxgain
to about 5 and the txgain down to say -1.5.  Restart asterisk.  Make a new
call.  Watch the bars.. they should hit about mid ways on both sides when
talking at a normal volume.

Also in zapata.conf enable echotraining.  I posted about this about 3 days
ago.

bkw