[Asterisk-Users] X100P echo problems - seem to be fixed now

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Dec 5 13:52:06 MST 2003

For those that have had X100P echo problems, it seems that somewhere just
prior to Asterisk CVS-12/04/03-14:24:40 it has been fixed to where its hardly
detectable for just a couple of seconds at the start of a call. (I use to
have it rather bad for the first 15 seconds or so.)

I'm using DECHO_CAN_MARK2 with KFLAGS+=-DAGGRESSIVE_SUPPRESSOR and
echotraining=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=-3.0  ; I'm about 12000 from the central office on good plant
txgain=-3.0

Rich