[Asterisk-Users] Help with setup IpDialog Sip Phones.

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Fri Dec 5 13:14:03 MST 2003

I just got 2 IpDialog phones for use with my Asterisk system.  I have been able to get the phones to just dial local extensions but it is not able to register with my system correctly.  I would like to know if someone has set these phones up before and how they did it!  Is there any examples for use with Asterisk?  They seem simple enough to config with there web interface.

Thanks
        \
\____\_     Ariel Batista
/        /        IS Director