[Asterisk-Users] FAX connected to a TDM400 card port

Sam Bingner sam at bingner.com
Fri Dec 5 11:55:37 MST 2003

I have exactly that configuration, and it's working fine for me.  I have the
following config which may or may not be relevant to fax working...

echocancelwhenbridged = no
callprogress = no

I've heard that there have been echo problems when ring and tip are reversed...
but mine havn't ever been reversed so I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Sam