[Asterisk-Users] Port density: DS3 cards?

Sam Bingner sam at bingner.com
Fri Dec 5 11:37:10 MST 2003

Well, we know that we would be able to handle a partial DS3... assuming such a
thing is possible.  Wouldn't people prefer a partial DS3 for say... 12T1's to
no way to do that many?

Why not just try to get the card working, then testing would show exactly how
much data could be handled...

Actually, we should be able to get a pretty good idea on that by using two
gigabit interfaces and VoIP?

Sam