[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk freezing HELP

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Dec 5 10:38:40 MST 2003

Hi!

> Do you type "reload" at the cli a few times a day?
> If so try not reloading Asterisk  and I'll bet Asterisk
> stop blocking.

Recently I started running reload every 30 minues (to solve a IAX qualify
problem). Since then I do see problems that weren't there before, i.e.
when I issue "reload" manually after connecting via -vvvr the "CLI
client" suddenly exits. In other cases a "stop now" has no effect and
only kill -9 does it (just as the original post described).

Cheers, Philipp