[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk freezing HELP

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Dec 5 05:55:57 MST 2003

Thanks for the debug procedural steps. That's a lot of stuff to do. I think
I will attempt to do what you suggest on one of my servers and just try some
streamlining and reduction of functionality in the other server and see if
that fixes it. Since it can take upto 2 weeks for a server to freeze it may
be a while before I post anything on bugs(and it'll probably take me a few
days to turn on thread logging and recompile the asterisk code)

Thanks,

MATT---