[Asterisk-Users] FAX connected to a TDM400 card port

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Fri Dec 5 05:50:31 MST 2003

On Friday 05 December 2003 04:27 am, Dan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a FAX machine connected to a TDM400 card FXS port.
> When I receive a fax call through X100 and transfer it to that extension,
> the FAX machine display REC, but nothing happen (no fax received).
> There is something special to be done for this configuration?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

You transfer it manually ???

Why ?

My Fax machine is on Zap/4, which is the third port on the TDM400P card.

extensions.conf

[your context for extensions]

exten => 22,1,Dial(Zap/4,20,d)  ; Ring for 20 seconds, request a low latency
call
exten => 22,2,Hangup

[your incoming call context]
exten => fax,1,Goto(22,1)

Works fine for me.

Regards...Martin
--
There are ten or twenty basic truths, and life is the process of
discovering them over and over and over.