[Asterisk-Users] Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 4 20:50:51 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Moore" <moorejon at usd465.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question

> I just went through this cycle. I did go ebay and went with a Carrier
Access
> Access Bank I, since I still haven't decided if this will be our
production
> system and I didn't want to invest too much to find out. After fighting
with it
> all day today, I would not recommend the AB1 for this application -- both
> inbound and outbound calling, because the AB1 doesn't support call
supervision
> on the inbound fxo ports. And their tech support says that Carrier Access
does
> not sell a model with call sup.
I am sorry but that CAC rep is on Crack  ;), I have em installed perfect
gear
ADIT 600 from Carrier Access most certainly does supprt Far End Disconnect
(watch the wrap)
http://www.carrieraccess.com/dbfiles/marketing/card_specsheets_pdf/fxo_dpt_8
channel_voice_service_card_spec_sheet.pdf

please see http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Hardware
for first person experience with various CBs