[Asterisk-Users] Port density: DS3 cards?

Asterisk online forums asterisk at stealthtele.com
Thu Dec 4 16:17:56 MST 2003

Lucent TNT box price is attractive, but based on real experience it is
not very VOIP friendly. You have to consider it. It is hard to
interconnect with Cisco for example. I have no idea about Max
TNT-Asterisk interconnection.
We are using Nextone softswitch  and able to serve clients  and
interconnect via Cisco's to Max TNT only via NExtone, but direct
interconnect Cisco-MaxTNT almost impossible. However, if you are using
TNT's on both terminating/originating ends, then it is extremely great
solution.

Regards,
Alexander