[Asterisk-Users] Carrier Access Channel Bank Setup -- No hangup

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Thu Dec 4 12:44:53 MST 2003

Thanks for the help. Can you explain the need to define all the channels in
zapata.conf? I am not connecting devices to all the ports on the CB yet, so if I
place the definitions into my groups 1 and 2 then things seem to be a bit
strange when defining my outbound pstn calling.

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com