[Asterisk-Users] "oh323 calling party number"

Skuse, Phil Phil.Skuse at vicorp.com
Thu Dec 4 03:49:48 MST 2003

Thanks for the reply.

After a lot of digging in the oh323 code, I've discovered that if the
callerid is a valid E164 (ie. entirely composed of digits 0123456789*#) then
the callerid is put into the "Calling Party Number" field, otherwise the
callerid gets put into the "Display" field.

But there is a piece of code in chan_h323.c which looks at the callerid and,
if it does not contain a double quote, formats it as ""<123456>. This is why
the "Calling Party Number" field does not get set.

I commented that piece of code and recompiled. It works for me, but it's
more of a workaround than a fix.

/* Copy callerid, if there is any */
if (c->callerid) {
//  char *tmp = strchr(c->callerid, '"');
//  if (!tmp) {
//      p->calloptions.callerid = malloc(80);
//      sprintf(p->calloptions.callerid, "\"\" <%s>", c->callerid);
//  } else {
        p->calloptions.callerid = strdup(c->callerid);
//  }
}