[Asterisk-Users] John Brown from Chagres!

Aaron Martin listasterisk at comtek.co.nz
Wed Dec 3 16:29:18 MST 2003

I got an email from him this morning, and I quote:

Hi Aaron,

We are expecting a large container of GS product at the end of this week or
Monday next week. This will clear all backorders that are currently in the
system.

BT-101, BT-102 and HT-286 products are in this container.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will be including a little
extra bonus with the order.

John Brown

Chagres Technologies, Inc.