[Asterisk-Users] Iax Client Library Issues? (DIAX, iaxComm, etc.)

Grzegorz Nosek blackfire at metal.art.pl
Wed Dec 3 15:52:25 MST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:45:21 +0200, Dan wrote
> Hi,

is this the bug that you mean? filed it today, patch included, works
for me (tm). even if it isn't, take a look, it was a big showstopper
for me as it essentially blocked any iax2 <-> iax2 call if any client
used libiax2 (asterisk itself doesn't).

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000621

regards,
 greg