[Asterisk-Users] Cisco and Asterisk 2621

Skuse, Phil Phil.Skuse at vicorp.com
Wed Dec 3 11:10:53 MST 2003

I have a 2621 working with asterisk. See below:

sip.conf
======
[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context = default               ; Default for incoming calls

[cisco] ; Cisco 2621 Router
type=friend
canreinvite=no
insecure=yes
host=192.168.62.1			; address of the cisco router
dtmfmode=inband
context=default

extensions.conf
===============

; My asterisk numbers are 600-699 (omitted from example)

; Send all calls prefixed with 9 to the cisco
exten => _9.,1,Dial,sip/BYEXTENSION at cisco

relevant part of cisco configuration
====================================
[c2600-is-mz.122-13.T.bin]
!
dial-peer voice 6 pots
 description Incoming Call from PSTN to number 6xx
 application session
 incoming called-number 6..
 destination-pattern 6..
 no digit-strip
 direct-inward-dial
 port 1/0:15
!
dial-peer voice 600 voip
 description Outgoing call to Asterisk Server for numbers 6xx
 application session
 destination-pattern 6..
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:192.168.62.60
 session transport udp
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
!
dial-peer voice 9 voip
 description Incoming Call from Asterisk Server to number beginning with 9
 application session
 incoming called-number 9T
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
 codec g711ulaw
!
dial-peer voice 900 pots
 description Outgoing call to PSTN for numbers beginning with 9
 application session
 destination-pattern 9T
 no digit-strip
 port 1/0:15