[Asterisk-Users] COnfiguring an * system for a non-profit organization

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Dec 3 09:08:58 MST 2003

Hi Mike-

Not sure why your card seems dead, but your second crossover spec seems to
be the correct one.

Here's a link to a good diagram of the crossover cable (see the bottom of
the linked page).  Only 1, 2, 4, and 5 are used.  It is not necessary to
connect the others.

http://www.nmscommunications.com/NMS/nms_technotes.nsf/0/91d49c8785b2aab0852
566fa0050740a?OpenDocument

Scott M. Stingel