[Asterisk-Users] un-subscribe

Roger Workman roger at upperclassman.net
Wed Dec 3 07:30:43 MST 2003

Roger Workman
General Manager
PCS: 304-751-6286
Fax: 304-399-0046
ICQ: 4447584

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.