[Asterisk-Users] New Multilingual DIAX (0.9.5) available for download

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Dec 3 07:04:56 MST 2003

Hi all,

The new multilingual version of DIAX (0.9.5) is now available for:
- English
- Romanian
- German
- Dutch
- Italian
- French
- Spanish
- Portuguese
at the following locations:
http://www.laser.com/dante
http://www.geocities.com/tdanro

What's new in 0.9.5 :

- double support(IAX(1)/IAX2)
- Multilanguage support: English, Romanian, German, Dutch, Italian, French,
Spanish, Portuguese(for the moment).
- support for IAXTEL direct number dial (if registered at iaxtel.com)
- automatically load default audio device(Sound Mapper) if the one from the
config file is invalid (do not ask)
- the fullmesage in the Statusbar is now in tooltip too(when dragging the
mouse over), even if it is erased from the statusbar
- can use just the executable with the old config/calls/phonebook files
(from 0.9.4), the new config parameters are generated automatically using
default
values
- wider buttons for functions and memories, to accommodate different
languages
- enable/disable statusbar display
- automatically scroll long status messages in the statusbar
- color codes for status messages (red-error, green-status/notice,
blue-iaxmsg, black - others)

I want to take this opportunity to thanks to the following people for the
translation effort:

Peer Oliver Schmidt (German) - a lot of help to discover hidden bugs
too..;-)
Florian Overkamp (Dutch)
Nicolas Bougues (French)
Nicolas Gudino & Rafael Gonzalez Lomeña (Spanish)
Emanuele Pucciarelli (Italian)
Nuno Cruz & Isamar Maia (Portuguese)

The included help file is the old 0.9.4 English version, but as they are no
major changes in the operation mode, it still can be used till the new
multilingual version will be available.
The specific help file for each language will pe posted as a separate file,
to decrease the quantity of data during download.

Please send me your feedback in order to help me improove the application

I am open to integrate more languages if they are interested people in
translation.

Before asking for more features, please check the "Wish list" from my web
page to see if it something new.

Thank you and best regards,
Dan