[Asterisk-Users] How to set the gatekeeper? help me pls.

info at freecomm.9966.org info at freecomm.9966.org
Wed Dec 3 18:48:34 MST 2003

Hi,Lubo,
    Thank you very much for your reply. I want to use the gatekeeper for
outbound call, but I really don't know how to use it in the extensions.conf
,I think there are something diffrence between the chan_h323 channel and the
chan_oh323 channel. A little example of extensions.conf would be
appreciated.  (Sorry for my poor English).

    Regards.

frank