[Asterisk-Users] Iax Client Library Issues? (DIAX, iaxComm, etc.)

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Tue Dec 2 19:11:31 MST 2003

The new versions of iaxcomm and DIAX are both now using the iax2 protocol.
So in order to receive incoming calls on either of them in your
extensions.conf file change IAX/clientname to IAX2clientname.  Then you
should be able to receive incoming calls on either iaxcomm or DIAX.  Also
there is a mailing list for the iaxclient library.  It's
iaxclient-devel at sourceforge.net.  Hope this helps.
AJ