[Asterisk-Users] How to restart * thru phone "when convenient "

Tony Kava asterisk at pottcounty.com
Tue Dec 2 16:26:03 MST 2003

convenient"

> > You could use "at" to issue the command at a deferred time.

> Yes, sure, but this ain't that nice "asterisk only". :->

You should be able to place the command you want to run into a file and
issue something like:

at -f /path/to/command.file now

This would run you command now, but I believe it should be run by atd and
hence your execution will continue.  Alternatively you could add a delay
such as 'now + 1 minute'.

--
Tony Kava
Network Administrator