[Asterisk-Users] CTI/TAPI

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Dec 2 08:59:04 MST 2003

maybe it means "United States Dimes" :)  $2,000 ain't bad for a week of
training.

But to answer your question, I have a friend that does Checkpoint firewall
training/consultation and he gets upto $20,000 per week for running training
classes. Not in the US mind you but abroad, mostly in Europe. He says
American companies are too cheap.

MATT---