[Asterisk-Users] Dedicated * voicemail server

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Tue Dec 2 05:58:01 MST 2003

Hey All,

I've started to try and distribute the functionality of my single * server amongst a few varying servers. The issue I have is that when splitting out the voicemail portion onto a dedicated server I am no longer able to inform the voicemail application (when call originated from a different box) if the call hitting the voicemail server was sent there because it was unanswered or if the phone was busy. I'm not sure if there is something within IAX that can pass this information on from one * server to another or if there is another solution ?

Rgds,
Adam

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person