[Asterisk-Users] CTI/TAPI

Michael Devenijn michael.devenijn at dkma.be
Tue Dec 2 02:10:40 MST 2003

I'm a windows developer ready to develop TSP/MSP (TAPI) drivers for asterisk PBX .... but i searched a little more support to develop these drivers ...
unfortunatly i have to develop the drivers commercially because i will need to hire a asterisk "freak" to explain me in detail how everything works on the side of asterisk so i can implement in the most secure and correct way a TAPI driver on a windows platform for asterisk running on linux (which will for example do his communication with the manager API). but i think we will need to do some additional development of the manager API (which will stay free and eventually communnicated to those who are interested to be in accordance to the asterisk license) but the windows developement will stay our propiarity (simply because we are not an big budget company and we want to get our children some food at the end of the month)

Just to inform the community ... i received an offer last week for 1 week of asterisk training +/-20000USD !!!!!! We can't aford this !!!!!

Kind regards

Michael Devenijn
DKMA