[Asterisk-Users] Echo: X100P vs. Cisco FXO cards

Jay Brussels jay at dslx.net
Mon Dec 1 15:41:53 MST 2003

I have started to test Asterisk and so far I am very impressed.
My only problem right now is an unacceptable echo with a X100P card.
I have read the previous posts regarding echo cancellation, tried
echotraining, all the tap settings for echocancel (echocancel=256 sounds
wild!!!)  and I would like to know if anyone that has had a problem with
echo has successfully overcome this with a Cisco Router with the FXO cards
in place of the X100P?

I have two 2620's not being used and I an thinking of buying FXO cards
rather than buying a T-1 card and channel bank.

Suggestions appreciated.

Jay