[Asterisk-Users] Consultant / integrator needed

Erik LaBianca erik at totalcirculation.com
Mon Dec 1 12:57:11 MST 2003

Hi All,

I hope this is the right list for this sort of request.

I'm wondering if you all could recommend (or are) an asterisk
integrator. I've been following the lists, etc, and have played with the
software, but just don't have the time to really figure it out, nor to
deliver a solution in a fixed time.

I need someone who can help me spec the hardware and configure * for a
small office pbx. At the minimum I need really solid ACD functionality
set up. We'll need to use a channel bank to terminate our current
incoming centrex lines in the short term, although I'm open to
recommendations as to how to better integrate with SBC. In the future
I'd like to integrate outbound and possibly inbound VOIP as well.

If you've got the time to and expertise to do some consulting, please
contact me. We're in the southwest michigan area, so somebody local
would be even better.

I do have budget allocated for the project, and would like to get
started ASAP.

Thanks

--erik