[Asterisk-Users] channel offset between Asterisk and PBX

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Mon Dec 1 10:32:33 MST 2003

You might need to edit the code of chan_zap.c You need two things to fix:
outgoing calls and incoming calls. Outgoing you should be able to find
pri_call call and do chan-1 for chans>16. For incoming calls you need to
find the handling of PRI_EVENT_RING or something like that and do chan+1
for chans>16.

regards
Martin