[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk European Tour: was RE: * Party in Paris

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Mon Dec 1 10:11:11 MST 2003

Mark Spencer  <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> said:
>Most importantly, also stolen was my (apparently irreplacable)
>copyleft shirt (yellow/gold with large blue backwards (C) symbol on front
>and GPL preamble on back) which no amount of effort has managed to find a
>replacement for and it's *that* part i've never really gotten over.

Yeah, the cities in the Netherlands suck. That's of course nothing too
surprising, but someone telling you that Amsterdam is safe, especially
regarding theft, it just plain stupid.

Anyway, as soon as I manage to make some money with *, I promise to
create a replacement t-shirt on cafepress.com and send it to you :-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,