Asterisk Lists (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Business discussion again)

Edwin Silva edwin at wwworks-inc.com
Mon Dec 1 09:26:03 MST 2003

Why not create a listing of the Asterisk resellers.  Have a link off the
main Digium page and post what asterisk services that particular
reseller offers.  This way people who are just getting into asterisk
know where they can go for commercial support.  Maybe the reseller could
offer some sort of discounted rate for people who are referred to them
through digium?  This would boost sales for Digium big time because
people like things that work right away and if they have the resources
to quickly launch their Asterisk solution they will be motivated to
invest in more hardware IMHO.

Edwin Silva
WW Works Inc.
3060 Mainway Dr. Unit 104