[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk European Tour: was RE: * Party in Paris

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Mon Dec 1 08:53:57 MST 2003

>>>Those things generally happen in Amsterdam. And in Kristiania in
>>>Copenhagen. The usual problem: Smoking too much pot

> I have to object to that, as a rule of thumb the Dutch only rob tourists who
> are dressed like tourists and act like tourists, that's what we all agreed
> to here and live by -- please just dress local and act local, so we can
> finally stop smoking pot just to keep up foreign misconception ...

> :-)
> Regards,
> Hans Vledder
> The Netherlands

Hans although your somewhat right I don't think its fare to ask all tourists to leave their clothes at customs and to don  clogs and ride a battered old bike around the city. I also must say that from my experience its very rarely (I've never heard of it) the native Dutch that perform these crimes.

Sorry for the off topic ...

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person