[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk European Tour: was RE: * Party in Paris

Low, Adam ALow at Prioritytelecom.com
Mon Dec 1 08:46:27 MST 2003

>> Amsterdam!!

> I had my laptop and suitcase stolen in Amsterdam the one time I went
> there, after hearing someone talk about how safe a city it was over
> dinner.  Most importantly, also stolen was my (apparently irreplacable)
> copyleft shirt (yellow/gold with large blue backwards (C) symbol on front
> and GPL preamble on back) which no amount of effort has managed to find a
> replacement for and it's *that* part i've never really gotten over.

> Mark

Well the Aussie's recently announced an additional travel warning for The Netherlands due to the increased level of petty crime although I feel it was a little extreme. The petty crime problem is very much specific to Amsterdam and foreign crims come into the city specifically to target tourists and their valuables.

I've lived out here for 3 years now and enjoy exceptional safety where I live in Haarlem so perhaps an alternative major city such as Haarlem or Den Haag might be an option ?

Hmmm... what size was that T shirt ? (c;

********* DISCLAIMER *********

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person