[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk European Tour: was RE: * Party in Paris

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Dec 1 08:30:11 MST 2003

Why stick with moving from city to city in Europe?  Why not just rent
the whole nation of Liechtenstein and have an * party?

http://www.rentastate.com/en/flash5.html

This (almost) unreal extension of capitalistic excess brings up an
interesting point: if this whole nation is small enough to rent for a
party, I think it would be a great idea to see if the whole nation
would want to convert to Asterisk as their phone platform.  It would
be a great demo.  "Yes, we converted an entire nation over to
Asterisk."

I hereby volunteer myself for such a task, provided suitable
compensation is involved.  :-)

JT