[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as SIP Proxy

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Dec 1 01:46:37 MST 2003

ranga wrote:

> This is the complete extensions.conf. I wasnt getting the SIPDOMAIN right.
> Rest of your script/configuration works only if ${SIPDOMAIN} works
> Am I missing anything in this? I had the latest CVS checkout this morning,
> i.e., 1st Dec. 12.00 Noon GMT +5.30.
Ranga,
I agree, seems like the client is not sending an INVITE that Asterisk
is able to parse the SIPDOMAIN from.

Turn on SIP DEBUG in your Asterisk CLI and catch the INVITE from the client.
Check if the invite goes to user at domain or only to "user" without a domain?

I haven't got sjphone, so I can't try myself.

Please add a SIP DEBUG output with the INVITE.

/Olle