[Asterisk-Users] Another * crash

Kerker Staffan staffan.kerker at aerotechtelub.se
Mon Dec 1 00:20:47 MST 2003

I have an interesting problem now. I use asterisk to connect
to both FWD and a sip provider here in sweden. suddenly, (i know
my provider upgraded from a unknown SIP proxy to SER) Asterisk crashes when I try
to make a call using this provider. FWD still works fine, and I can call directly
towards the GW to POTS without any problems. But, as I call using my providers
SER, Asterisk crashes.

When I debug sip I get a "noisy feedback" from SER, and then asterisk crashes. the
only debug information asterisk is leaving is "segmentation fault, dumping core".

anyone got a clue? i'm not running the latest CVS so maybe i should upgrade first...

rgds,
/staffan kerker