[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 7960

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Sat Aug 30 00:01:30 MST 2003

Andrew,

Thanks for your help!

I did have the outgoing proxy set -- since I had FWD set up on line 1. I
removed all the FWD stuff, and the outgoing proxy. I altered the entry to
have the qualify, canreinvite, and nat lines and also altered the user id
to be a number. Now I'm able to call other local extensions, but I can't
call into the Cisco. But it's progress!

I can also call out to FWD, but audio drops after a few seconds. Don't even
want to think about getting FWD calls back into the network.

>exten => 1000,1,Dial(SIP/1000 at 1000,20,tr)

This didn't work - what does the @1000 indicate?

Ben