[Asterisk-Users] Queue timeouts

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Fri Aug 29 19:54:43 MST 2003

Hey all,

Trying to get a queue setup such that if it times out, the call is
directed to a different queue, as follows:

[sales]
Exten => 450,1,Queue(sales)
Exten => 450,2,Queue(reception)

The timeout on the sales queue is set to 45 seconds.  The call does time
out after 45 seconds, but it stays in the sales queue, and the sales queue
members are rung.  Seems like it never returns from the sales queue.

I saw some postings from a few months ago that folks were noting this
behavior then, and thought it might be resolved by now.  If anyone wants
to tell me where to look to try to contribute code to solve the problem,
I'm happy to do so.  It ought to be pretty trivial.

Regards,
Dave