[Asterisk-Users] ADSI Programs

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Wed Aug 27 18:56:19 MST 2003

Hi Jerk,

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 18:31, jerk face wrote:
> I just received an unlocked ADSI phone and I am
> playing with the ADSI script.
> I was wondering how I can include Voicemail functions
> (Check new messages, Delete message) into the soft
> buttons.
> I checked in app_voicemail.c and it looks like these
> functions have already been programmed.
> Is there a voicemail.adsi script somewhere?  If not,
> then how do I get the functions I want onto my phone?

There is no adsi script, you need to set

	adsi = yes

in

	/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf

for the channel you want to enable adsi. app_voicemail will then program
your phone automagically when you call for voicemail.

> Thank you for your time.

Question: where did you get your unlocked phone, what type is it, and
what did it cost?

wkr,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Graadt van Roggenweg 328