[Asterisk-Users] Question About BRI Cards

Steve Haehnichen s-asterisk at trix.com
Wed Aug 27 18:02:06 MST 2003

I don't know if it's a viable option for you, but I've been having
great luck buying BRI cards from eBay.  The S/T interface is much
easier to find from UK or German sellers, and since ISDN is more
common there, the prices are better, even with international shipping.

British Telecom's "Speedway" cards are sometimes PCI AVM Fritz cards.
You can get often find them for a song (< $5US)

The one AVM I have doesn't work well with Linux 2.4.21, causes kernel
panics and such with HiSax.  I've haven't tried any with Asterisk,
yet.

-Steve