[Asterisk-Users] sample configs / load module failure

ted at indexc.com ted at indexc.com
Wed Aug 27 07:27:35 MST 2003

Hi List,

I am trying to locate some detailed documentation and sample configs. I
downloaded and compiled Asterisk, and I haven't been able to find much
detailed docs on the config files. The distribution I compiled and installed
doesn't have any config files, and the handbook is good but doesn't cover
all of the configs.

Here's my specific problem, when launching Asterisk for the first time, it
fails to launch with the following information:

[res_parking.so]WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 212 (ast_load_resource):
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_parking.so: undefined symbol: ast_moh_start
WARNING[1024]: File loader.c, Line 368 (load_modules): Loading module
res_parking.so failed!

If this is merely a matter of not using the parking module, that's fine, but
I can't find the docs on how to NOT use a specific module.

Thanks,
Ted