AW: [Asterisk-Users] ADSI Programs

Thomas Haeger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Wed Aug 27 09:35:50 MST 2003

Hi,

one question:

What you mean with "unlocked" ?

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com]Im Auftrag von jerk face
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. August 2003 18:31
An: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Betreff: [Asterisk-Users] ADSI Programs

I just received an unlocked ADSI phone and I am
playing with the ADSI script.
I was wondering how I can include Voicemail functions
(Check new messages, Delete message) into the soft
buttons.
I checked in app_voicemail.c and it looks like these
functions have already been programmed.
Is there a voicemail.adsi script somewhere?  If not,
then how do I get the functions I want onto my phone?

Thank you for your time.