[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SoundPoint 500 with Asterisk

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Wed Aug 27 09:13:30 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 09:59, Timothy Soos wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Does anyone use a Plolycom SIP-based phone with Asterisk?
> Does anyone use a Polycom SoundPoint 500 with Asterisk using SIP?
> If so, please share your experiences, both good and bad.

I tried to contact Polycom regarding their VoIP products and they were
less than helpful.  They will not offer any documentation about the
phones.

That being said...  Feel free to give them a shot, but realize that
supply and support can ba hard to come by for those phones.

--Karl

Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net>