[Asterisk-Users] Secondary gatekeeper support by asterisk h323 drivers

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Tue Aug 26 14:26:24 MST 2003

H.323 is no longer part of my own network, so I no longer have a built
in method to burn lots of time beating up a dying protocol and
unfortunately,  I have to dedicate myself to projects that directly
generate revenue. I'll see what I can do, but I can make no promises.

Sorry,

Jeremy McNamara

P.S. I could not duplicate any crash using my own (proprietary)
gatekeeper. Plus, I cannot do a thing without debug information.