[Asterisk-Users] Problem starting Asterisk after abnormal shutdown

Lee Goodman lee.goodman at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 08:11:14 MST 2003

I've seen this happen a few times and I think it's when the system that Asterisk is running on crashes due
to a power failure (or for some other reason that causes a non-planned shutdown).

While Linux comes up fine, Asterisk won't start because the drivers are loading
in the wrong order.  fixed by:
  1) sh /usr/src/fix-asterisk-modules.sh
  2) sh /etc/init.d/asterisk start

Is this a known problem? Is there an existing bug on this or should I open one up?
Anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks

Lee Goodman